Make a Reservation
We are excited to welcome guests back for wine tasting!
To make a reservation email email@example.com.
To meet the CDC guidelines we have made some changes to how we operate so we may provide a safe and fun environment to enjoy our wines.
Although things will be different, we promise the same delicious wine and gracious hospitality you’ve come to know from all of us at Dillian Wines.
Please read through the following information before you plan your visit to see us:
- Tastings by Reservation – Reservations are required to manage safe distances and group sizes. Walk-in guests are welcome as space allows.
Please include your contact phone number and names of all guests in your group when you email for your reservation.
Reservations are available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 11am to 3pm on the hour (11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm).
Groups are limited to 4 guests in order to sit comfortably around our outdoor, round tables. If your group is larger than 4 you may reserve 2 tables, not exceeding 8 guests.
Tastings will be limited to 45 minutes. If you are not a Wine Club member, or attending with a Wine Club member, there will be a $5 tasting fee per person. Each tasting fee is waived per wine purchase.
We also request no one under 21-years-old during this time.
All guests will need to check-in at our front door upon arrival where you will be greeted and escorted to your table where your wine tasting experience begins.
Payment preferred by credit card, or if your a club member, we can use your card on file.
By making a reservation, you agree to forfeit all rights to bring any and all claims against Dillian Wines for any reason and will make every effort to follow all safety precautions posted and as explained to you verbally.
- Tasting in Outdoor Patio Area – In order to provide the required physical distancing between visitors, we will be offering wine tasting in our outdoor patio area equipped with misters and fans.
- Purchases & Wine Club Pick-ups – Reservations are NOT required for Wine Club pick-ups and purchases. However, a courtesy phone call or email letting us know when you’ll be coming is appreciated. Please come to the front entrance for your pick-up.
- Face Coverings – Face coverings are required but may be removed while you are at your table and during tasting. Our staff will be wearing face coverings in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines.
- Cleaning & Disinfecting – We are keeping our winery clean and safe, and have a thorough cleaning protocol prior, during, and after each tasting, including hourly cleaning of our restroom facility. There will be several Hand Sanitizing Stations located in the outdoor patio area.
- Staff Education – All staff members have been educated for COVID safety procedures and have signed a COVID-19 safety compliance agreement.
- Daily Health Screenings – We will be conducting daily health screenings that will include temperature screening and/or symptom checking of staff safely and respectfully, and in accordance with any applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- DOGS – We love dogs! However, only service dogs or well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome to enjoy the patio with their two-legged owners.